AUTHOR (POSTER/ORAL/CLINICAL CASE STUDY) SHOULD BE REGISTERED DELEGATE OF CONFERENCE
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL/POSTER PAPER SESSION:
- Oral Award Sessions
- Pratima Kaushik Award- Clinical Dietetics/ Nutrition Award
- Swarna Padak Award- Experimental Nutrition
- IDA Award- Community Nutrition
- IDA Award – Food Science/ Technology
- IDA Pune Chapter Award – Clinical Case Presentation
- Poster Presentations:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- Experimental Nutrition
- Food Science/ Technology
- Free Communication Session
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- The abstract should be in English, Times New Roman font size 12, single space.
- The title should be in bold letters; use of abbreviations should be avoided.
- Name of the author(s), designation(s) and affiliation(s) should be indicated using superscript.
- Presenting author’s name should be in bold and underlined; and his/her e-mail address should be given for correspondence. The affiliation(s) should be given in italics. The title should be given in Capitals.
- Sub-headings like Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions should be in bold.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words (excluding author’s name(s)/affiliation(s) etc).
- ‘No objection’ certificate from all co-authors should be submitted along with the abstract.
- Indicate whether the abstract is being submitted for oral/poster presentation.
- For the abstracts being submitted for awards (oral/poster) please specify the award and the category for which it is to be considered.
- The candidates submitting abstracts for oral award presentations are required to send their full paper (refer to the guidelines)
- Last date for submission of abstracts: 30th Sept. 2019
- Last date for submission of full papers for awards: 15th Oct. 2019
- Regarding the submission of full paper, please refer to the guidelines. Email the abstract(s) and full paper (where required) to email@example.com and send the hard copies to the Convener – Scientific Committee.
Postal Address: Bhavana Vaid, 29, Kasturi, 2, Silver Park, Amin Road, Rajkot
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All abstracts would be peer reviewed.
- Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign it as oral or poster presentation and will communicate the same to the authors.
Important: Review the rules & guidelines before submitting an abstract / full paper. Indicate Abstract is being submitted for Oral Award / Poster Presentation / Free communication and specify category